I'm generally getting confused/frustrated because I'm terrible with the server side of things, and really am just more of a "database" design/management person. Nevertheless, I need to get my Cloud instance back up and running and the amount of suffering I am going through is really putting me off FileMaker Cloud and AWS at the moment--I know I'm a bit over my head and for others this probably isn't too complicated, but if somebody could please, in simple terms, walk me through this, I would appreciate it.
- My FileMaker Cloud SSL and domain expired.
- I have purchased a new domain via GoDaddy.
- I have purchased a new SSL (not through COMODO which the original SSL is from--found a cheaper one from a CA) and am in the process of trying to get it set up.
- How do I generate the CSR to progress to the next step?
- Once I get the CSR generated, I know I can use the "import SSL" tool in the Cloud console, but I can't even get to that point yet.
Thanks in advance!