AnsweredAssumed Answered

Script running in portal

Question asked by jeffsb on Mar 6, 2017
Latest reply on Mar 9, 2017 by jeffsb

This question relates to a solution that is in the customer, invoice, lineitem, products pattern.

I am writing a button script that creates a standard order of two items. It starts from the customer layout.  The script then goes to the invoice layout and then goes to the first field of the first portal row and picks the the appropriate item, in the form of the product foreign key in the lineitem table for the item..

All that works fine. The problem is. when the script tries to place the second item in this standard order it overwrites the first portal row. I tried placing the command "go to the next portal row" in the script but that doesn't seem to work. I also tried "go to the next field" several times as a kind of tab, to tab over to the first item in the next portal row but that doesn't work either.  In both cases it simply overwrites the first product in the first portal row. When doing this manually, you just tab over to the second row -- is there some way to have the script tab over to the second portal row?

How can I specify that the appropriate item be placed in the second portal row?

Any help with this would be appreciated!

Outcomes