Filemaker Pro Advanced 188.8.131.525 Cannot Resume After Disk Space Freed Up; Force Quit Necessary
Steps to reproduce:
1. Run out of disk space (SSD has Less than 1GB free)
2. macOS warns Low Available Disk Space
3. FileMaker Pro Advanced error: “There is not enough room on the disk to complete this operation. Make more room on the disk, then try again.”
4. Attempts to click “OK” button fail. App dialog unresponsive.
5. Free up available disk space. No amount of disk space restores App responsiveness.
6. All Attempts to click “OK” button fail. App dialog and App remain unresponsive.
7. Force Quit is only option.
Filemaker Pro Advanced 184.108.40.2065
iMac Late 2015 27" 4GHz i7 48GB RAM AMD R9 M395X 4GB
macOS Sierra 10.12.3 and 10.12.4beta16E183b