2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 21, 2017 9:19 AM by Johan Hedman

Need one letter for each contact of contact type

mrmulti

Okay I have my relationships set up so i can choose a letter to send to all contacts of a particular type as in the screenshot below.

But now I have no clue how to go about actually printing the letters.  Should I open a new layout with the same tables or

a new layout with different relationship?  I need one letter for each contact name and address for the current contact type and letter .

• 1. Re: Need one letter for each contact of contact type
          philmodjunk

Will this letter need to include info from Contacts?

If so, you need different relationships as there is no way that I can see to link a specific letter to a specific contact. You link by "type" and while that makes it easy to link a letter to a group of contacts, it doesn't give you an easy way to combine contact data from each such record with a different copy of the letter text from letters.

• 2. Re: Need one letter for each contact of contact type
            Johan Hedman

You should have a Body for with fields from your Letter and then Sub Summary for your Events. Then have enabled

Then add a Sub Summary after  your Body with enabled New Page after this part. This will give you a Print for each Event with the body of the Letter.

Name of Event (Sub Summary Part based on EventID)

Letter information (Body with just the text field form Letter)

Name of Event (Sub Summary Part based on EventID)