Product and version (FileMaker Go 15)
OS and version (iOS 10.2.1)
Hardware (iPad Pro, iPhone)
Copying an image from a web site or PDF and then attempting to paste it into a container field fails. No error is returned by FileMaker scripting engine if the actions are scripted.
Expected behavior: image is pasted from the iOS clipboard into FileMaker Go container field.
Actual behavior: nothing happens.
How to replicate
- Go to filemaker.com on an iPad
- Copy the FileMaker logo image at the top of the page.
- Go to any container field with FileMaker Go.
- Tap on the image, then tap again to pull up the paste function.
- Tap on paste.
- Nothing will happen, no error is returned (last error = 0).
To test, ensure FileMaker Go has access to the camera and camera roll in settings.
Save image to camera roll instead of copying to clipboard, and then insert from the camera roll.