AnsweredAssumed Answered

Design advice needed

Question asked by dbice on Mar 29, 2017
Latest reply on Mar 29, 2017 by beverly

I have already asked a very similar question to this in a previous post to no avail, but I'm going to ask again out of sheer desperation.

My team will be using FM Go for data entry on the field. Participants will have a physical paper version of the attached image and will use markers to choose shapes. Ideally, I will have this image in FileMaker to notate which shapes the participant chose. I need a way to select which shapes were chosen so that they can receive credit, but each shape is worth a different point value. Further, some shapes are worth X amount of points if chosen, and some are worth X amount of points for NOT being chosen. So for example, a participant would receive .05 points for Shape A NOT being selected but 0 points if selected. They will receive .50 points for Shape D being selected, but 0 points if it is not selected. However, not all participants will get to this item, so they will receive no credit if all the shapes are not selected.

Could someone share some ideas of how I could set this up? With no previous experience with anything related to FM, the simpler, the better.

Attachments

Outcomes