1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 3, 2017 3:50 PM by ezeitgeist

Web direct creating PDF labels help

ezeitgeist

I had previously got help from this forum when I created a PDF labels generating script for my Web Direct project. I am not self-hosting so could not set up a robot user so instead created a layout that holds a portal that shows all label requests from users, and then a button that runs a script that goes through, by request, and creates PDF labels for that individual user and places that PDF in a labels field in that user's record.

It was working properly. Something changed (with Web Direct, or maybe I updated something in my system and that somehow messed something up, or maybe on the server-side something was changed that made the script no longer work).

Attached/below is the script that uses loop to identify uncompleted requests, creates the PDF label, places the label in the user's record field, marks the labels ready for the user, and marks the request complete (via a boolean).

Anyone see something off in it that could be creating a problem? I log in via FMP (user ID 10000) and run the script when needed. Sometimes in the past I have gotten an error at the end that makes me have to sign in again -- likely something with getting back to my own user ID. CURRENTLY, the PDF labels look like (attached/below) which is not nice Avery labels format. Or any labels format.

To note, the "Labels by Contact" layout records all look correct if I go directly to them (outside of the script).

Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 6.07.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 6.22.08 PM.png