I would like to identify students that meet the following criteria:
· A major or minor in a psychology
· Completed at least 3 semesters or full-time college coursework
· Completed 9 semester hours of psychology
· Overall GPA in top 35% of their class (based on rankings within sophomore, junior, & senior classes) compared to their classmates across the entire university
· Minimum 3.0 GPA average for all psychology courses
I'm stumped on finding the 35% or above for each classification of student (Senior, Junior, Sophomore) I have a layout that has seniors in GPA descending order, and have get(FoundCount) in a calculation field and identified the total number of seniors BUT do not know how to script to get the top 35%.
Thanks in advance -