2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 13, 2017 2:34 AM by Mike Duncan

Exact Search using PHP

bobk@pacific-solutions.com

Exact searches from FM API for PHP stopped working when we moved to a newer PHP version.  I believe this is because the magic quotes option in the php.ini has been removed.

Did the Filemaker API change to accommodate the change?  I don't see anyone talking about it.

The below code works on our server using FMP Server 14 and PHP v5.5.16, but breaks with newer versions of PHP.

What is the proper mix of FMP/PHP to keep simple exact searches working?

Thanks in advance.

<?php

session_start();

include_once('../config/sap_connect.php');

$relevantplace = "ALLEN";

#start the find

$find_Criteria2 = $db_obj->newFindCommand("SI Login");

$find_Criteria2->addFindCriterion('Contacts','=='.$relevantplace);

//  $find_Criteria2->addFindCriterion('Contacts','=='.$relevantplace);

$find_Criteria_result2 = $find_Criteria2->execute();

?>

<PHP INFO>

PHP Version 5.5.16

System Windows NT FM14-PACSOL-DEV 6.3 build 9200 (Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition) i586

Build Date Aug 21 2014 14:19:24

Compiler MSVC11 (Visual C++ 2012)

Architecture x86

Configure Command cscript /nologo configure.js "--enable-snapshot-build" "--enable-debug-pack" "--disable-zts" "--disable-isapi" "--disable-nsapi" "--without-mssql" "--without-pdo-mssql" "--without-pi3web" "--with-pdo-oci=C:\php-sdk\oracle\x86\instantclient10\sdk,shared" "--with-oci8=C:\php-sdk\oracle\x86\instantclient10\sdk,shared" "--with-oci8-11g=C:\php-sdk\oracle\x86\instantclient11\sdk,shared" "--with-enchant=shared" "--enable-object-out-dir=../obj/" "--enable-com-dotnet=shared" "--with-mcrypt=static" "--disable-static-analyze" "--with-pgo"

Server API CGI/FastCGI

Virtual Directory Support disabled

Configuration File (php.ini) Path C:\Windows

Loaded Configuration File C:\Program Files\FileMaker\FileMaker Server\Web Publishing\publishing-engine\php\php.ini