AnsweredAssumed Answered

Showing related versions of a record within each record

Question asked by gdidomenico@brandeis.edu on Apr 13, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 26, 2017 by philmodjunk

I am currently trying to create a database that will store the measures we use in our  lab. For instance we use many different self-report measures, and cognitive tasks and we need a database that will hold information about them (how they are scored, sub scales, amount of items ect.). I also have another table that is Studies, and this table will tell us what measures were used in each study.

I am new to Filmmaker and am unsure if my relationship design is really how I want it. Right now I am struggling with how to show different versions of a measure within a measure. For instance some self-report measures have long and short forms. I want each survey to be a unique recored, but I would like to be able to see, and jump to a self-report measure's related survey. For instance,  if you are looking at the Self Compassion Scale, you can see that there is also a Self Compassion Scale short form and be able to go to it.

Do not know if there are any sample files, or suggestions on how to do this. I have attached the relationship design I have right now.

Outcomes