13 Replies Latest reply on Apr 15, 2017 7:15 AM by philmodjunk

FM Unnecessarily Resizes w/ Script Importing Files to Container Field

greengk2fi

I've got a container field that works just great on the layout. If I drag and drop single files into the container field, those files retain original dimensions. Also I can add any kind of files to the field. But I also wanted to import multiple files at once. So I created a script. It works mostly. There are two issues.

1. It automatically resizes the imported files into low resolution. Imported via this script, a picture that was originally 1538 x 1954 is resized to 100 x 128. When I drop it into the layout, it doesn't do that. It only happens via the script. Can anyone tell me how to avoid this resizing?
      2. While I can drag any kind of file into the container field on the layout, the script forces me to choose a filetype. Since most of the use is pictures and PDFs, that's not a huge issue. However, I'd like to be able to import anything into those fields in a batch as well. Any way of getting around the forced filetype choice?

Here's the script with the popup showing that when specifying a folder, I must also specify a kind of file:

Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 12.02.54 PM.png

Thanks for any help.