tleitzke

Failing Value List

Discussion created by tleitzke on Apr 17, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 18, 2017 by philmodjunk

(I know you all are going to hate me on having this problem, again)

I am having difficulties with a value list set again (Sorry). I used an tutorial file by 'Philmodjunk" which covered this exact thing, but I seem to be getting empty results (even when I match it to previous apps I have made). It looks 100%. I tried first with a separate relationship from the main core tree that my bid runs on first, but that did not work. Then I tried adding it as part of the main tree (if for some odd reason that would work, I had no hope it would).

 

'Bid Equipment search' is the same table as 'Bid'

cap1.PNG

Cap2.PNG

Cap3.PNG

Outcomes