COMM-UNITY NETWORKING SYSTEMS, LLC. RELEASES FTPIT PRO 3.0, A FILEMAKER PRO PLUG-IN.
Fort Worth, TX, April 19, 2017 -- FTPit Pro 3.0 is here! CNS Plug-ins is proud to release this long awaited update bringing the plug-in into the 64-bit space, adding the much requested FTP over SSH option, and many, many enhancements. FTPit Pro is available immediately at http://ftpitpro.cnsplug-ins.com/ for both Mac OS(R) X and Windows(R).
FTPit Pro is a FileMaker(R) plug-in that uses FTP to transfer files to and from your computer. Use it to upload static web pages to a website, download database upgrades from a centralized server, or write a complete FTP client within FileMaker itself. You can transfer text directly to or from fields in your database, and you can upload files that reside in container fields. The Server Edition of FTPit Pro allows you to install and use the plug-in on FileMaker Server with all its capabilities. For example, you can now do things like transfer database backups to an offsite server directly from the FileMaker Server machine, use the plug-in with Web Direct, or harness Perform Script On Server from FileMaker Go devices. Download a copy today to explore the many features of this plug-in.
* All new code written from the ground up.
* Full 32- and 64-bit support.
* Removed PPC support.
* Compiled against the latest FileMaker Plug-in SDK.
* Added support for FileMaker 15 function search and tooltip descriptions.
* Thread safe code to keep the plug-in running strong, especially under FileMaker Server.
* Years of CNS Core Code enhancements.
* Updated GetLocalListItem and GetRemoteListItem to optionally return all the items in a format suitable for the virtual list technique.
* Added ReadLocalFile and WriteLocalFile functions.
* Added the DeleteContents parameter to RemoveLocalDir.
* Added RenameLocalDir and RenameRemoteDir functions.
* Added the DialogType and FileTypes parameters to the SelectLocalFileWithDialog function.
* Added GetLocalFileTimestamp and GetRemoteFileTimestamp functions.
Pricing and Availability
FTPit Pro is available immediately at http://ftpitpro.cnsplug-ins.com/ for both Mac OS(R) X and Windows(R). You can download a full-working demo copy of the plug-in to test it out before purchasing.
If you purchased FTPit Pro anytime from April 18th, 2016 until now, you can install this latest version free of charge. If you purchased FTPit Pro anytime between April 18th, 2015 and April 17th, 2016, you can renew your license for 50% off the current price. If you purchased FTPit Pro anytime before April 18th, 2015, you can renew your license for 25% off the current price. You can check your eligibility for license renewals by logging into your account on our online store. Please contact us for your personalized upgrade coupon if you would like to renew.
The Server License is now separate from the Multiuser License. If you previously purchased a 10-User or above License, you can renew to the equivalent license and receive a free Server License. This offer is only good for the next six months, expiring on October 19, 2017.
FTPit Pro prices range from a 1-User License for $65 to a World License for $1095 (which includes a free Server License). A Server License of FTPit Pro for use with FileMaker Server is $595. A Developer's License of FTPit Pro is $1295. For more pricing information and information about Educational/Non-Profit institutions please see our online store at https://www.cnsplug-ins.com/store/
All prices subject to change without notice.
Review copies for article write-ups available upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in reviewing the plug-in.
Comm-Unity Networking Systems, LLC.
PO Box 137559
Fort Worth, Texas 76136