AnsweredAssumed Answered

How can I set up a portal that displays images for an end-user to select for a field?

Question asked by hughessh on Apr 18, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 18, 2017 by philmodjunk

Hey guys,

I work for a school district that has a program that simulates businesses in a Village so that kids can get an idea of what it is like to work, get paid, and purchase goods within that setting.

Many of our businesses have small standalone databases, the kids use each day. At the end of the day, a new blank copy of the database is loaded for the kids to use the next day.

I have been tasked to create a mock webdesign database.

I have been able to get everything set up with the exception of my last hurdle.

Currently the kids can select a business from a drop-down box, which automatically displays the name of the business and the business' logo. Then the kids can choose from 3 slogans for the business, which is then displayed. Next, I would like for the kids to be able to choose an image to be put on the "webpage" in a field. From what I have gathered, a portal is probably the best way to to this.

My issue is... I haven't a clue how to get this to occur.

I need the kids to be able to click on the portal and be presented with all the images (each in a separate container) so they can choose one and have it assigned to a "webpage" field.

I have attached an image of what has been done thus far.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Attachments

Outcomes