Due to the old age of the program, no one of my
      colleagues nor I have admin rights. The export
      button is grayed out so that I can't export into
      any useful format (e.g. csv). So, I'm forced to
      download my 47k+ records in batches of 1000s into
      separate PDF files.

For this, I use range specifications like these:
      "1 to 1000", "1001 to 2000" etc. which works fine
      until I bump into the overflow of the most significant                                                                   
      bit of the second byte. Then, the program tells me                                                                       
      that 32767 is the biggest possible number and anything                                                                   
      beyond is illegal (possibly interpreted as negative),                                                                    
      resulting in the download of "32001 to 33000" to fail.                                                                   
      The only way I could download records beyond 32767 is                                                                    
      record for record which is really awful if I have to                                                                     
      get up to 47k+.                                                                                                          

So, my question is: does anyone know a method how
      to specify PDF downloads with record numbers beyond
      32767 or does anyone know a way how to download
      into csv if no one can achieve admin rights?

Any suggestions are welcome. Many thanks!

diastemma