7 Replies Latest reply on Apr 27, 2017 9:56 PM by philmodjunk

Match information from two tables and set new fields based on one table information

alienandra

Hi. I have some problems with trying to import some information from one field from one table to another field to another table that come from value lists options. I will explain it better:

I would like to choose different meal options for a meeting based on information from one table.

I have two tables: 1) Input information. Has the input information for choosing 2) Selections. Has the information chosen and the price bases on selection

INPUT INFORMATION TABLE

It has the next fields:

Category | Type | Brand | Specifications | Presentation | Portions | Price |

Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 12.35.16 PM.png

SELECTIONS TABLE

It has the fields:

Category | Type | Brand | Specifications | Presentation | Portions | Price | Units | Cost per row | Cost per meeting

Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 1.07.36 PM.png

The red fields come from choosing a Hierarchical value list based on input information table (this part is currently working). I would like that once this options have been chosen, then it could match a record from the input table and "copy" the portions and price per unit information than come from the information table. After that, then I can calculate the units that I need and the cost per row

I'm lost in how the row from the portal can "recognize" the same information in the input table and copy the blue field information.