0 Replies Latest reply on May 1, 2017 9:16 PM by taylorsharpe

FMPUG Meeting Friday May 5th 2017:  Deletes Table and Querying Virtual Schema

taylorsharpe

Dear FMPUG Dallas Chapter:

This month's FileMaker Pro User Group meeting will be Friday, May 5th, 11am at the "Egg & I" restaurant, 15203 Knoll Trail Dr., Dallas, TX  75248. Meetings are are held monthly on the First Friday of each month. The meeting is free, but the food costs.

Taylor Sharpe of TMS Software, LLC will be our presenter this month and the topic is Deletes Table and Querying Virtual Schema. Come hear Taylor Sharpe teach us about making a Deletes table to store deleted records.  And as part of this discussion, come learn about Querying FileMaker's Virtual Schema with ExecuteSQL.  

We now are on Meetup.com if you want reminders that way.  Thank you Will Porter for getting us registered.

Future Meeting Dates and Presentations:

05/05/2017 - Deletes Table and Querying Virtual Schema  (Taylor Sharpe)

06/02/2017 - FileMaker 16 (expected, but dependent on release date)  (TBA)

07/07/2017 - Security  (Will Porter & Taylor Sharpe)

08/04/2017 - Devcon Wrapup  (Dennis Burnham)

09/01/2017 - TBA

10/06/2017 - TBA

11/03/2017 - TBA

FMPUG Chapter Information and schedules are posted at http://www.fmpug.org/dallas

We are always looking for good presentations. Let me know if you are available for a presentation about a topic or solution. Or let me know if there is a topic that you want to learn more about.  

TAYLOR SHARPE

FileMaker Pro Users Group (FMPUG)

Dallas Chapter Coordinator

214-522-5525

FMPUG.jpg