- One of our client's application, was developed in earlier versions of FileMaker (8.5-9) and now is in FM15.
- Few days back we faced issue of junk characters when PDF was generated and sent to client via email.
- The layout was using Classic theme.
- We reported this issue in FM community and the overall conclusion was to change the theme from classic to say minimalist, since it is no longer supported in FM15.
- Now we are in the process of changing the theme from Classic to Minimalist, but the layout also has WaterMark across multiple parts which is not displayed when the theme is changed from Classic to Minimalist.
- I read on the community that WaterMark across multiple parts is no longer supported in latest versions of FileMaker and was supported only in Classic theme.
- If this is true, is there any workaround for this?
Thanks for any help.