AnsweredAssumed Answered

Recap Page

Question asked by staywme on May 7, 2017
Latest reply on May 8, 2017 by philmodjunk

So this might sound strange and complicated but I'm a novice .... forgive me before I upset anyone.

I have a sports database with (example) 10 teams (Team 1, Team 2 Team 3 etc). I have (say example) 5 players.

The deal here is to anticipate the results of each game and according to the actual game results there are points divided up.

On Record #1 (Playday 1) I have the 5 results and what the 5 players 'anticipated' the results were going to be.

I have created a field called "Points" and on game day #1, player #1 got 4 Points.

On Game day #2 he got 2 points, on Game day #3 he got 4 points etc (34 game days total or 34 records)

I wanted to create a "recap" day, where it shows that Player #1 on Game day #1 had 4 Points, on Game day #2 2 Points, on Game day #3 he got 4 points etc.

What I getting is all 4's, 3's or two or whatever ....

Questions: Is there a way to show the entry of each Record or do I have to create 34 Game day separate fields for just player #1?

I am not sure that this was/is clear but hopefully some smarter than I, person understands and has some better news for me, otherwise its back to my excel spreadsheet, despite my enthusiasm for FM15.

Thanks

Peter 

Outcomes