COMM-UNITY NETWORKING SYSTEMS, LLC. RELEASES SMTPIT PRO 5.5, A FILEMAKER PRO PLUG-IN.
Fort Worth, TX, May 9, 2017 -- FileMaker(R) 16 has been released! This new version of FileMaker has tons of new features, including the ability for plug-ins to define script steps. CNS Plug-ins is proud to release SMTPit Pro 5.5 as the first CNS Plug-in to add script steps. As always, this version also has a few bug fixes and brings in many updates from other CNS Plug-ins. SMTPit Pro is available immediately at http://www.smtpitpro.com/ for both Mac OS(R) X and Windows(R).
SMTPit Pro is an email plug-in for FileMaker(R) Pro 7 and greater, taking advantage of 17+ years of plug-in development knowledge and the latest FileMaker plug-in APIs. SMTPit Pro provides a vast array of email options. You can send simple text based messages or you can send complex HTML messages. You can send a single message or an entire mail out. Its functionality is flexible enough to cover many email tasks. The Server Edition of SMTPit Pro allows you to install the plug-in in FileMaker Pro Server/Server Advanced to use with Scheduled Scripts, Instant/Custom Web Publishing, and WebDirect. Download a copy today to explore the many features of this plug-in.
* Script steps! When running SMTPit Pro under FileMaker 16, you'll find 50+ script steps to perform any emailing task. Don't worry, though, all the calculation functions are still there as well.
* FileMaker 16 also adds the ability to get instant online help for any of the plug-in's script steps or functions. Just click the small question mark in a circle button located next to the script step or function descriptions.
* Updated the Break On Bad Recipient functionality to give better error information when sending emails.
* Updated the character encoding functionality to handle invalid characters.
* Fixed issues with File_Write trimming spaces and causing crashes.
* Fixed a naming issue with Folder_SelectWithDialog.
* Added a By Reference parameter to File_Import.
* Added Folder_Rename function.
* Fixed several other minor bugs.
* Imported updates from other CNS Plug-ins.
Pricing and Availability
SMTPit Pro is available immediately at http://www.smtpitpro.com/ for both Mac OS(R) X and Windows(R). You can download a full-working Demo copy of the plug-in to test it out before purchasing.
If you purchased SMTPit Pro anytime from May 9th, 2016 until now, you can install this latest version free of charge. If you purchased SMTPit Pro anytime between May 9th, 2015 and May 8th, 2016, you can renew your license for 50% off the current price. If you purchased SMTPit Pro anytime before May 9th, 2015, you can renew your license for 25% off the current price. You can check your eligibility for license renewals by logging into your account on our online store. Please contact us for your personalized upgrade coupon if you would like to renew.
SMTPit Pro prices range from a 1-User License for $65 to a World License for $1095 (which includes a free Server License). A Server License of SMTPit Pro for use with FileMaker Pro Server/Server Advanced is $595. A Developer's License of SMTPit Pro is $1295. For more pricing information and information about Educational/Non-Profit institutions please see our online store at https://www.cnsplug-ins.com/store/
All prices subject to change without notice.
Review copies for article write-ups available upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in reviewing the plug-in.
Comm-Unity Networking Systems, LLC.
PO Box 137559
Fort Worth, Texas 76136