1 of 1 people found this helpful
It worked ! But I'm not sure if it's correct solution or not..
Please refer following URL, and set up carefully.
[ Point ]
1. Required Azure AD Group Object ID for FileMaker security group account.
* Sorry for my Japanese screen capture
2. Perhaps, Required Azure AD Premium Plan in order to "User and Group" function.
3. Set up Azure AD on "CLASSIC PORTAL" for your application.
Azure AD -> Default Directory -> Your Application Name (in my case "FileMaker1") -> User and Group -> Select Group -> Assign (Add)
4. Confirm user list again your account as group account
5. Download Manifest and Locate the “groupMembershipClaims” setting. Set its value to either “SecurityGroup” or “All”. I chose "SecurityGroup".
6. Upload Manifest
7. Then, I can use azure ad group base authorization.
1. one of our developer is also japanese - no need to apologize!
2. no need to have Premium Account - the free plan works fine
3. your steps worked great!
and it worked!