- I have an existing certificate (GeoTrust QuickSSL) on FMS15 due to expire.
- The existing certificate is no longer supported by FM so I bought a new, supported certificate (Comodo EV SSL).
- Authorizing the new certificate can take up to 10 days.
- Using the FM admin-console Create Request... command will overwrite the existing cStore files
- I can't delete the existing certificate on a server that is in use until the new certificate is authorized and ready to be installed. How do I create a new csr using the Create Request... command without it deleting or overwriting the existing cStore files (i.e. the current certificate)?
Perhaps I am missing something obvious. Any advice is appreciated.
Thx in advance,