11 Replies Latest reply on Jun 22, 2017 4:01 AM by pietergorisio

FileMaker Go 16 — Your Access Privileges Do Not Allow

stevestearns

Everything works fine in FileMaker Go 15, however, upon upgrading to FileMaker Go 16, I now receive the following Error message:

"Your access privileges do not allow you to perform this action."

I have a full access account on FileMaker Pro 15 Advanced and on my iPhone with FileMaker Go 16. I have even added a second full access account with the name "iPhone" to match FileMaker Go 16, but that made no difference.

I am guessing that something in SCRIPT 2 is the source of the error, but since it works in FileMaker Go 15, since Barcodes PRO opens and scans the barcode and then two messages are displayed. I cannot see the first dialog box message as it is covered by the "Your access privileges do not allow you to perform this action." message.

SCRIPT 1: Scan PDF417 Barcode

If [ not IsEmpty ( Unit to Vehicle::InspectonStickerData ) ]

Set Variable [ $$InspectionSticker; Value:Unit to Vehicle::InspectonStickerData ]

End If

Open URL [ "pdf417://scan?type=PDF417&text=true&fmp=true&beep=true&callback=" & GetAsURLEncoded ("fmp://$/" & Get(FileName) & ".fmp12?script=insert_barcode") ] [ No dialog ]

SCRIPT 2: insert_barcode

Go to Layout [ “Details” (Unit to Vehicle) ]

Insert Calculated Result [ Unit to Vehicle::InspectonStickerData; Get ( ScriptParameter ) ]

[ Select ]

If [ IsEmpty ( Unit to Vehicle::InspectonStickerData ) ]

Set Field [ Unit to Vehicle::InspectonStickerData; $$InspectionSticker ]

End If

Two gentlemen in Facebook group provided the answer. There was a change made in FileMaker Pro 16 made. "Your access privileges do not allow you to perform this action" message received after upgrading to FileMaker Pro 16 | …