Product and version
13 -> 16 (at least)
OS and version
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014)
In a layout if a multiline text field is formatted with a font like Arial Narrow 10 points, the line spacing, which is set to 1, is abusive when printing.
How to replicate
- Create a layout with one field and configure it as stated above.
- Test a FileMaker print from your Windows system.
- Test a FileMaker print from your Mac system.
- Realize a similar document with MS WordPad
- Test a MS WordPad print
- Compare the results; they should be :
- FileMaker Mac and MS WordPad => same result
- FileMaker Windows => abusive line spacing
Workaround (if any)
Not found, except duplicating ALL the layouts with a reduced line spacing on inspector and switching depending on the Get (PlatformSystem).
I am sure it is a long standing known issue but i have not found any report on this.