AnsweredAssumed Answered

Showing photos from Container fields in portal

Question asked by sherab4 on May 29, 2017
Latest reply on May 29, 2017 by MichaelManousos

I had an old Job Photos layout that works when I click on a thumbnail and the photos appears in the Selected File Container. The Button setup for the thumbnail is as shown in screen shots. I did keep the same setup for the new Job Photos layout with a portal, just changed the name of the Container etc.

I added the field Selected Photo so I could see the text that is added and it appears to be wrong, I don't see how this will bring in the selected photo from the portal. Also the field Selected Photo Placeholder doesn't update because keeps the container name. Wondering what this should show to bring in the selected photo and how this should be done. with the old Jobs Photo layout I can see why this works because the photos are in a different container and with different names. But the new Jobs Photo layout with the portal doesn't have different names.

Sorry if I am babbling on here but trying to explain what I am thinking and what appears to be happening with the new layout. Screen captures are attached.

Outcomes