We had 8 small databases running taking 2 % of our volume (40GB).
When I was uploading a big database (15 GB) the volume was going to 100 % (database with lots of images in containers - internally stored).
I tried to upgrade to 80 GB volume - not working - errors. Then suddenly all are database were gone … (0 databases hosting)
I got some help from AWS Australia (it was night in Belgium) The tech-guy could upgrade our instance to 80 GB:
- database suddenly re-appears
- everything back normal until I tried again to upload my 15GB database again
- 80 GB volume went back to 100 %
- I could delete the 15 GB database
- volume stays on 65 % of 80 GB while it must be 2% of 40 GB
This is really a very strange behaviour …