FMPA 16 & FM Go 16 on iPhone. The API call works every time for my Mac but appears to not fire from FM Go on my iPhone.
Any thoughts are appreciated.
API is api.authy.com
Where does it fail and what errors do you get?
It's two different "Insert from URL" statements. In both cases the "target" is null. In the first I used cURL options and in the second stuffed all into the Specify URL.
The script debugger shows not errors. I checked the server logs too but found nothing.
I was thinking that there may be some special extended privilege needed that I'm not aware of and am experimenting with "allow URLs to perform FileMaker scripts".
No idea why this worked but the change that fixed it was making the "target" a variable instead of a table field.
If you use a field, that field must be on the layout for InsertFromURL to work. The field can be offscreen, but it has to be on the layout. Variables obviously don't exist on the layout so that is a better solution (if you can use 16).
Retrieving data ...