eric

DIGFM: 3 Topics—Exploring Innovation with FileMaker 16 and beyond; Perform Script on Server (PSoS) Logging; Tableau Integration (6/8/2017; Santa Clara, CA)

Discussion created by eric on Jun 6, 2017
Latest reply on Jun 9, 2017 by FileKraft

DIGFMlogo.jpg

June DIGFM Meeting

Three Topics!
1. Exploring Innovation with FileMaker 16 and beyond
2. Perform Script on Server (PSoS) Logging
3. Tableau Integration

Vince Menanno will present all the following:

Exploring Innovation with FileMaker 16 and beyond

Remember the days of walking into a library and getting lost in rows and rows of books? We’ll rekindle that experience and share tools to inspire you in the creative thinking process. With FileMaker 16, we’re wandering through countless new possibilities to improve your workflow, build efficiencies in your business, or maybe just solve problems you have been stuck on. Let’s get inspired…and innovate!

Perform Script on Server (PSoS) - Logging

The more you rely on Perform Script on Server (PSoS) by handing off tasks to the server then the more closely you will want to monitor the concurrent quantity and length of PSoS sessions. Briefly, I’ll show an update to a PSoS monitoring utility that has been updated with JSON parameter passing and a few other enhancements.

Tableau Integration

And the most exciting topic for me….I’ll show how you can pull data from a FileMaker file using the Web Data Connector in Tableau, and the FileMaker 16 Data API. This will include how to set up actions on your dashboard, how to publish your dashboard to Tableau Server, and how to embed the dashboard directly into your solution.

vince-menanno.jpg

About the Speaker

Vincenzo Mennano: Over 20 years of full-time experience as a master consultant, as well as a dedicated developer of FileMaker-related products, Vince is widely considered one of the leading FileMaker developers in the world. He's a featured speaker at industry events such as the FileMaker Developer Conference, FM Conférence, CQDF, and many FileMaker User Groups. In addition to his work as Director of FileMaker Development at Beezwax, Vince is the author of InspectorPro, a leading FileMaker development tool that provides in-depth FileMaker solution analysis and advanced data visualizations.

Date & Time

Thursday, June 8
6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

5201 Patrick Henry Dr.
Santa Clara, CA 95054

RSVP for "3 Topics: Innovation Tools; PSoS Logging; Tableau Integration"

Discuss DIGFM: 3 Topics—Exploring Innovation with FileMaker 16; Perform Script on Server (PSoS) Logging; Tableau Integration

DIGFM.fmp12

DIGFM.org

Here’s GoToMeeting info for this meeting:

DIGFM June 8, 2017
Thu, Jun 8, 2017 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PDT

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/676380973

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3112

Access Code: 676-380-973

First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: https://care.citrixonline.com/g2m/getready

Message was edited by: Eric Matthews

Outcomes