What I have now:
- a public webform, for data entry (a Filemaker layout, delivered by Filemaker server Webdirect)
- a "thank you" page as a result, with a link to continue surfing on the site (a Filemaker layout, delivered by Filemaker server Webdirect)
When a user click the "Go to home page" button:
- a new window opens up with the website, but without the browser toolbars
- the Filemaker window remains open, redirecting to the WebDirect home list
Especially on mobile this is confusing.
What I'd like to see happening:
- user clicks the "Go to home page" link/button
- in the same browser window, he leaves Filemaker Webdirect environment and goes to the requested URL
Is this doable (without custom PHP stuff)?