raykennedy

Chart Points With Zero Results

Discussion created by raykennedy on Jun 8, 2017
Latest reply on Jul 27, 2017 by philmodjunk

Been messing with charts, still struggling past some of the more basic functions this has. Not sure if it is just limited by the way it works or if I am just not getting it.

Here is an example:

Doing a chart on #sold items per month. X-Axis has the dates Jan - Dec of whatever year I choose. Y-Axis has number of sales. Problem I have is when a specific month has no sold items it just doesn't show up so it skips the month. I would like that month to say zero.

I tried doing this based off same table (date, summary_count_sales,date_labels etc). I also tried doing this by creating a table that has all the dates in them, for other reasons but I was hoping when using this it would still list them. Now make sense since it will still only show them based off related info existing.

So my question is, is there a way to force a zero result in the graph where there is no data such as my example above, no sales for say the month of Feb? Instead of skipping that month, I would like it to read as Zero vs skipping the month altogether.

Outcomes