Product and version: FileMaker Pro 16
OS and version: Mac OS X 10.12 and 10.11
- opening a webpage that is protected with htaccess by sending username/password in URL (for uploading a file)
- form.php gets the filename and calls antother php file which makes the upload
- FileMaker Pro 16 on Windows 7: No problem at all.
form.php gets the filename and passes it to upload.php. File will be uploaded (and processed later on)
- FileMaker Advanced 16 on Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra: form.php can be loaded and it accepts the the filename, but no upload through upload.php
(I guess the filename is not passed from form.php to upload.php)
- FileMaker Pro 16: form.php can not be loaded at all (Apache Error page - authentication...)
- all combinations of FileMaker 15 and lower / with all mac os and windows versions: no problem at all.
The form.php / upload.php combination is part of a webshop api, which runs since about 8 years. Only FM16 Mac stops its function.