Sydney, Australia - June 13, 2017 - Databuzz today announced fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition), a FileMaker solution that integrates with the Shopify eCommerce platform.
fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) allows you to upload and download data between your FileMaker solution and Shopify, the leading cloud-based, multi-channel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Shopify currently powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in approximately 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Tesla, Nestle, GE, Red Bull, Kylie Cosmetics, and many more.
fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) removes double data entry and human errors saving your company significant time, money and hassle by automating the exchange of data between FileMaker and Shopify. fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) is completely unlocked allowing you to integrate it into your FileMaker solution. You can copy and paste examples showing you how to authenticate with the Shopify API and download Customers, Orders, Products, Collections and more at the click of a button.
fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) features include:
- works with FileMaker Pro v12, v13, v14, v15 and v16
- works with Macintosh and Windows
- completely unlocked for you to integrate into your own FileMaker solution
- can be hosted by FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Server
"Many of our customers use FileMaker Pro to run their business and Shopify for their eCommerce platform," said Andrew Duncan, CEO of Databuzz. "They don’t want to have to manually re-enter Customers and Orders in FileMaker, so we built fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) to streamline their business processes. With fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) you can push and pull data between FileMaker and Shopify at the click of a button.”
fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) includes examples for the following Shopify API endpoints:
- Customers: download and upload Customers
- Products: download and upload Products (including Options, Variants, Images and
- Orders: download Orders from Shopify (including Order line items)
- Price Rules: download and upload Price Rules (Discounts)
- Custom Collections: download and upload Custom Collections
- Smart Collections: download and upload Smart Collections
- Shipping Countries: download Shipping Countries from Shopify
- Locations: download Locations from Shopify
Availability, Pricing, and Compatibility
fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) is available in a number of licenses: Company, Vertical Solution and Developer. It is available now from the Databuzz website at http://www.databuzz.com.au/fmecommerce-link-shopify-edition/ . Company Licenses start at AUD $495.00. fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) requires FileMaker Pro v12, v13, v14, v15 or v16.
Phone: +61 418 468 103
About Databuzz: Databuzz is a long-standing member of the FileMaker Business Alliance. We have been developing and deploying FileMaker solutions for clients in Australia and internationally since 1999. Our clients are individuals, small-medium businesses, government agencies and multi-national corporations. Databuzz was founded by Andrew Duncan, a Certified FileMaker 15 Developer. For more information please visit our website at http://www.databuzz.com.au.
FileMaker is a trademark of FileMaker, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.