pjohnson64

Sliding not working for containers on a Mac

Discussion created by pjohnson64 on Jun 13, 2017
Latest reply on Jun 16, 2017 by TSGal

I have a layout which is four pages. Pages 2, 3, and 4 contain interactive containers that contain photos. The interactive container on the second page always prints fine but pages 3 and 4 do not. All of the sliding and hiding work perfect when printing from a PC or an Ipad but for some reason I can't get photos in the interactive containers on pages 3 and 4 to print on a Mac. Does anyone have any ideas on what the problem on a Mac might be? Interesting to note that if I change all the interactive containers to Photo containers it prints on a Mac but the 3rd and 4th pages are slow to print.

All of the fields on pages 3 and 4 are set to slide up based on all content above. I have a blank field between the containers to take up the blank space so the sliding compresses fully. These "spacer" fields hide if the container below has content. I have an object (rectangle) which spans pages 3 and four to preserve page four when printing multiple records this hides if the first field on page 3 does not have content. All of this works great on a PC and Ipad but does not print the pictures on an Mac, though the spacing and sliding works. When I view the preview on a Mac it looks fine but when I print the pictures do not show.

Outcomes