works fine using "Perform script" but never activates when using "single step script"
Thank you for your post.
I am unable to replicate the issue. This is what I have done:
1. I created a database file, Test.fmp12, with two fields:
2. I created a script, "Insert", with the step:
Insert from Device [ Table::Container ; Type: Camera ; Camera: Back ; Resolution: Full ]
3. I created two buttons on the layout. The first button named "Single" that executes the script step:
4. The second button named "Script" executes the script "Insert".
5. I set the file for Network Sharing.
6. I launched FileMaker Go 16 from my iPad Pro and accessed the hosted file Test.fmp12.
7. I tapped the first button "Single", took my picture, and saved the photo.
8. I tapped the second button "Script", took my picture, and saved the photo.
Let me know what I am doing differently than you so I can replicate the issue.
Retrieving data ...