I'm wondering given all the issues I've seen brought up here with version 16 if FMI has an official (and public) bug list of what they're working on for the (hopefully soon) 16.1 release.
I've noted several things that people have brought up on the forum, but I don't know if any of these are in active development or what their status is. We often read that an issue has "been forwarded to development" where it seems to fall into a black hole until something magic happens.
Below are some of the (potential) issues I've read about:
- UniquieValues - reported slow
- SortValues - reported slow
- cURL - multiple people reporting difficulty with using
- Script debugger jumping to wrong position - issue on mac
- reCAPTCHA challenge not working on Mac 10.12.5
Just wondering if there are more issues out there and what, if any, their official disposition might be.