I have a layout that uses fields tied to a Yes/No value list. I have attached a reduced-size file where I removed almost all fields other than the yes/no and a text field. (This came from a database where I tracked my software purchases and platforms; it had nearly 1000 entries!)
I have grouped them into those that work and those that don't, and the issues are:
- One field's inspector looks like it should not work and it can't be changed, yet it works
- Another field's inspector can't be changed to radio
- Remaining yes/no fields work fine
One way around it for now is to duplicate the working fields and then change them, but I'd rather like to see what's really wrong.