ChristofferRexen_1

Creating a weekly report

Discussion created by ChristofferRexen_1 on Jun 19, 2017
Latest reply on Jun 22, 2017 by ChristofferRexen_1

Hello everyone,

I in desperate need of some help to create a report in FileMaker, I just can't seem to figure this out myself.

I have the following tables.

Company - Where all the data is currently stored for the report.

For instance ; Customer Account Manager, MeetingDate, Portfolio Size, Registered cases and tasks for each Customer, Time of Registered cases and tasks for each Customer, etc. (You get the idea...)

Statistics - Where all the data is supposed to go, when collected by a script from the Company table, sorted by the Customer Account Manager field

Number of Customers per. Customer Account Manager, Number of Meetings per. Customer Account Manager, Portfolio Size the 01.01 per. Customer Account Manager, Portfolio Size today per. Customer Account Manager, Number of total Registered cases and tasks per. Customer Account Manager, Total time of Registered cases and tasks per. Customer Account Manager, etc.

I want the script to make a new record in the Statistics table, for each new report created, for historical information/use.

I would like the report, to list and sort each Customer Account Manager.

I am currently on rock bottom, since I don't even have an idea about how the relationship should look like.

Do I need further tables to make this kind of report?

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Yell if you need more information from me.

--- Please see attached image of how the report is looking in Excel, which I would like to transfer to FileMaker optics, where each Customer Account Manager is listed below each other, each with related figures from the Company table.

/Christoffer

Outcomes