Thank you for your post.
I am unable to replicate the issue. This is what I have done:
1. Under macOS Sierra 10.12.5, I launched FileMaker Pro Advanced 16 and opened a test file.
2. I opened Script Workspace.
3. I added a new script "This is a very long script name and I am sizing the pane so I can read it".
4. I sized the left Scripts pane larger so I could read the entire script name.
5. I closed the Script Workspace, and quit FileMaker Pro Advanced 16.
6. I launched FileMaker Pro Advanced 16 and opened the database file.
7. I opened Script Workspace, and the left pane was sized correctly. I could read the entire script name.
Please let me know what I am doing differently than you so I can reproduce the issue.
Step 1-4 correct
Step 5, you do not need to quit. It is the same problem just closing the Script Workspace window as if I quit FMPA16
I can replicate that almost every time I change size of FMPA16
Thank you for the update, but whether I quit or not, each time I open the Script Workspace, the left scripts pane is sized correctly.
In case this is a specific file issue, are you able to reproduce the issue with a new file?
No problem when I create a new file in FMPA16 or open one of the new Starter Solutions in FMPA16. Most have something to do with when file was created