king_arthur

Beekeeping Solution next Question

Discussion created by king_arthur on Jun 20, 2017
Latest reply on Jun 23, 2017 by king_arthur

OK reaching out for another step help that I can't seem to figure out:

I have a one to many relationship from Apiary to Hives:

Apiary----<Hive

Apiary::__ID_Apiary = Hive::_id_apiary

I am able to create A New Apiary then Add and Delete New Hives... So i have a Layout "New Apiary" [linked to Apiary Table] with two buttons: one that takes me to to the "Edit Layout" for the Current Apiary - the other Button takes me to another Layout "Hives in Apiary" [linked to the Hive table] that lists the Hives Related to the Apiary.

That much works - i have some scripts to assist in the some of the creation.. now i am moving to my next step and i seem to be hitting a strange road block.

So on the Layout "Hives in Apiary" I have four Buttons but i am only going to focus here on the one "Inspection"

I have a one to many relationship from Hive to Inspection [each hive can have any number of inspections]

Hive-----<Inspection

Hive::__ID_Hive = Inspection::_id_hive

My understanding is the relationship is the same as as with Apiary and Hive

I click the Inspection Button to go to the "Inspections in Hive"[linked to Inspection table] Layout. but there seems to be a problem :

This operation could not be completed because the target is not part of a related table

so the button has the following Step

[Go to Related Record [Show only records; From table: "T2_Hive"; using layout: "Inspections_in_Hive" (T2_Hive)]

where T2_Hive is the relationship table name for Hive in the relationship to Inspection.

My thought i should be take the the "Inspections_in_Hive" layout but instead i get the error that the target is not part of a related table

What am i not getting here....

Outcomes