0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 21, 2017 8:03 AM by mprythero

Portal Rows & Summary Fields

mprythero

I've run into an interesting question that I can't seem to find any reference to but believe it might be how I'm describing it and searching for the problem in the forums and elsewhere.

I've got two tables, one is Settlements and one is Distributions, where Distributions can be created through a portal on the Settlements screen. What I'm having difficulty with though is that I have a summary field that lists a count of the Distributions associated with the specific Settlement. And it's correct on the Settlement screen itself.

But....

I also have a table called Company, which has a relationship with the Settlements. I have a screen that focuses on Settlement related activities, and a portal that lists all Settlements. However, when I go to add the Summary fields of the count of distributions to the portal row, it appears to give me the count of every single payment distribution (and is the same number (so 32010) for every single row).

What am I doing wrong and how can I fix this in order to see the results I want?

Thanks!

Matt