I manage my band. I’m looking for something like Planning Center Online but less focused on religious institutions.
I have about 30 musicians/techs that I book a few times a week.
I’m currently using Google Calendars, Dropbox, and Wordpress to handle everything I’d like to accomplish.
I've been doing research for about a couple of months and have tried a LOT of different software solutions but none are geared towards what I need or they're EXTREMELY expensive and beyond the scope of what we need.
I’m looking for some software/app/solution that will allow me to:
• send Calendar requests … send a request to a musician for them to ACCEPT or DECLINE to let me know they’re available for the gig.
• have a possible portal so each team member can login and see what gigs/events they're scheduled to
• ability to email or text or push notify of any changes or important updates
• ability to host MP3’s and sheet music PDF pages so the musicians can preview the gig materials beforehand.
• mapping coordinates so when i add the address of the gig, it can hotlink to Google Maps or Waze
• an ability to show each musician/tech what gigs THEY have coming up booked with me. For instance, “Mike” on guitar can click and see all the dates he’s booked with me.
• mobile app integration if possible
I’ve looked for months for things and I’ve come up short on a lot of things.
If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions, I’d really appreciate it.
FWIW, I had started to design something last year in FileMaker with the help of someone I hired online but they disappeared.
You can build that yourself. Buy a rent/license of FileMaker Pro a there is Starter Solutions there that you can start with to manage events. Then learn more about FileMaker
Free FileMaker Training Series
Try lynda.com free for a month