I am trying to figure out what is wrong with my FMGo solution, specifically with the SMTP function that sends an email (w/attachment) to a Gmail account. The subsequent email is read into Harvest.com via Apiant.com.
Sending the email using my email client works but the moment I try using the SMTP function, the Gmail API can't find the attachment. The odd thing is that I can find the email in Gmail and it does have an attachment.
I've tried using two different SMTP accounts and the error still exists.
On the FM script side, I've tried adding a pause before/after the Send Email step which didn't change anything.