9 Replies Latest reply on Jul 4, 2017 9:17 AM by fmpdude

Join lines if line length is less than 50 characters

ultranix

I am using audio-to-text software to transcribe webinars, but as the presenter pauses, it adds comma after a pause and makes a new sentence. I want to be able to combine those one sentence.

From what I experienced, all the lines that are <50 characters in length should be combined. (1) comma and carriage return at the end removed and 2) lowercase instead of upper case.)

My source is:

And welcome.

It is great to be with you guys we've been excited and looking forward to having some live time with you guys I know that yesterday you got your first bit of content.

And.

I've been enjoying the conversations on the private Facebook.

Group as well.

The more you can contribute their the I think the.

Better.

Tom.

Servicing interest the more.

Benefit you're gonna get so welcome everybody good to have you.

And.

Well John come on here in a couple of minutes.

And the end results should be:

And welcome it is great to be with you guys we've been excited and looking forward to having some live time with you guys I know that yesterday you got your first bit of content.

And I've been enjoying the conversations on the private Facebook group as well.

The more you can contribute their the I think the better Tom.

Servicing interest the more benefit you're gonna get so welcome everybody good to have you.

And well John come on here in a couple of minutes.

I know that some sentences don't make sense and still need attention, but it's easier to edit them after I have it in this format, than in previous.

So how do I do that?