AnsweredAssumed Answered

Conditional Value List not working on PC

Question asked by gawendt on Jul 6, 2017
Latest reply on Jul 6, 2017 by philmodjunk

I have setup a conditional value list for golf club shaft descriptions depending on whether you chose graphite or steel as the type.  I have a table 'Shaft Values' with type and description as the two fields and each type has four records with different descriptions.  I set the type drop-down list based on the field type in the table 'Shaft Values'.  I then created a relationship to the table I will be storing the data in (Fitting) and the 'Shaft Values' table linking the shaft type in the 'Fitting' table to the field type in the copy of the 'Shared values' table created by the relationship request.  The value list for the description is based on the field description in the related copy of 'Shaft Values' while specifing it only contains items from the related table 'Fitting'. This works perfectly on a Mac but doesn't work on a PC.  When I load the layout based in the 'Fitting' table the drop-down list does not appear for shaft type.  I have checked the Value list definitions, the field specifications, and the table relationships on the PC and they are the same as the Mac.  Help!!

Outcomes