Doesn't appear that the filemaker documentation has been updated yet.
So until it is updated, we just have the standard:
What's New in Version 16.0.2
Addresses bug fixes and various compatibility issues.
2 of 2 people found this helpful
From the Pro update it shows:
This software updates FileMaker Pro 16 or FileMaker Pro 16 Advanced to version 16.0.2.
If you are unable to successfully update to FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Pro Advanced 16.0.2, search the FileMaker Knowledge Base for installation information.
Script steps and functions
- Addressed the following issues:
- After the Go to Object script step was performed on an empty portal that did not allow the creation of records, the focus was not placed on the portal and the script step returned the error code 101 (“Record is missing”).
- Opening a record and then closing the record without modifying it increased the internal record modification count returned by the Get(RecordModificationCount) function.
- The CryptAuthCode function returned incorrect results for encoded text inputs.
- The JSONGetElement function returned JSONBoolean and JSONNumber results as text instead of a number.
- The JSONGetElement and JSONListValues functions returned the incorrect decimal separator for comma-based system locales.
- External script steps evaluated calculated values for repetitions incorrectly.
- The Set Variable script step did not set very large repetition values correctly.
- Improved the performance of the SortValues and UniqueValues functions.
Addressed the following issues:
- Under certain conditions, ESS-based tables displayed incorrect records.
- Windows: Dragging a PNG image between container fields did not work correctly.
- macOS: The Script Debugger, when stepping through a script, reset the scrolling position and displayed the active script step at the bottom of the display area.
- The FileMaker Pro Help “Configure Region Monitor Script” script step topic states that the Radius parameter returns a value in kilometers. This is incorrect; the value is returned in meters.
APIs, technologies, or features to be deprecated
As FileMaker Pro evolves, the list of supported technologies, APIs, and features will change. As part of this evolution, certain operating systems versions, hardware, and features may be deprecated in favor of newer ones. Although deprecation does not mean the immediate deletion of an item, you should migrate your solution away from deprecated technologies, because these technologies may be removed in a future version of the product.
For the latest information about deprecated APIs, technologies, and features, search the FileMaker Knowledge Base. For information about new, changed, and removed features, see the most up-to-date version of FileMaker Pro Help, available on the FileMaker website.
- Addressed the following issues:
Thanks RosemaryTietge! It would however be great if these update notes could get published at the same time as the update is released. Go is the client that tends to get updated pretty much immediately, and it's not very reassuring to have to tell users/clients you have no clue what the new update brings...
Thank You very much!
Would be very nice to know what are open issues. We are on the works for a new solution - and we're creating separate layouts for iPad because of the now solved issue with navigation parts..