Make sure the fields in the portal row match the TO of the portal. Betcha they don't.
Also make sure that they are not "optimized for interactive content". Make sure that they are optimized for images.
2 of 2 people found this helpful
Considering the fields are only showing for the first record, it sounds like the fields are not actually in the portal. Make sure the objects are all fully within the portal, and that they aren't grouped with an object that is outside the portal. You can also try moving the portal and if the fields don't move with it, this is the reason.
Note: if an object is outside a portal and you use the "align [left/right/top/bottom] edges" feature to move it over top of a portal, it will not move the object into the portal. If you select the objects that are overtop the portal and use the arrow keys to move them left and right once and this should associate them with the portal.
Also, when I say "within the portal", it has to be fully within the portal row, it can't be over the space allocated for rows beyond the first.
Thanks, RG, that seems to have been the problem. At some point I moved the fields to make them fit better, and moving them for some reason disassociated them with the portal.
I think they were under the portal because when I moved them again they were still separate. However, deleting the portal and re-inserting it fixed the issue. Still not sure how to move fields within a portal without causing this problem though.
Anyway, thanks for your help!