Thank you for your post.
I am unable to locate any of your posts related to the Script Debugger. Can you be a little more specific of the issue?
the issue is not related to any issue reported by myself.
it is related to the software update release notes.
it feels a littel stressful to answer your question.
I am not a native english speaker so maybe my reports may not always be clearly understandable:
- the release notes mention the solving of a bug (Script debugger, Mac only).
- I read the release notes in german language
so it makes no sense to repeat that text here because of its german origin, I realized.
- I was happy to read the solving of that behavior
- I installed the update and tested it related to that potential solved bug
- the bug is still there and not solved here (maybe system or language related?)
- I filed a bug report and got a question from you making the whole thing more complicated for me.
At first I thought you did not read my feedback clearly, but after writing a few lines
I realized that my description may not be understandable…
- ok, I google for the english version of the current release notes…
… and here it is:
Addressed the following issues:
- macOS: The Script Debugger, when stepping through a script, reset the scrolling position and displayed the active script step at the bottom of the display area.
macOS 10.12.5 (16F73)
Thank you for the clarification.
If you are stepping over script steps (either by icon or keyboard shortcut) and the active script step jumps to the bottom of the display area, our Development and Testing departments would like to see a clone of your file. I have sent you a private message with instructions where to send the file.