Did you find any link with informations about changes and bug fixes with FMP AND FMGo 16.0.2?
When you click "Home", do you see the announcements? The German forums may need some assistance.
Hmm! you'd think the primary news on home would be the update. Thanks. Beverly
Thank you for the feedback mschneider. We are working on improving the organization of the FileMaker Community--and make News easier to access and manage is on the list.
Please keep the improvement ideas coming.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Thank You very much for Your answer!
On monday afternoon, I was on a meeting with a customer who has own FileMaker solutions (I'm a consultant there). He was running into 2 problems that are solved now - but we did not know about the update nor about problems that would be solved. On thuesday early morning, I found the updating info (that wasn't available via forum pages on monday) and had to write some mails to keep things ok..
So, it would be way cool to have
- infos about updates as early as possible on a place that is dominant in the forums
- no infos about old updates (german section of the forums), those can go to the support pages of FileMaker
- have a release notes list with a bit more info
- have some more info on the app store (Go)
- have some knowledge about known problems, mainly those that are about to be fixed (Yes, I know that this is difficult..)
- release notes in a way OmniGroup does that would be great (Omni Focus, Omni Graffle, Omni Plan, Omni Outliner,)
- on bigger sites, users can't update themselfes (every update has to be approoved due to ISO9k / ISO27K definitions), there are no announcements from inside the application
We did not run into the 'go to object' problem with 16, but in our upcoming base-solution, we realized that the nav-bars did not show elements on the far right side on Go. Knowing nothing about issues, we created separate layouts for iPad, absolutely obsolete after 16.02 Go...
Thank You very much and kind regards