Product and version (e.g. FileMaker Pro 14.0.3) Filemaker Pro Advanced 16
OS and version Mac 10.11.6
Browser and version (for WebDirect only)
Hardware Mac Pro "trash can"
Description When using the script debugger, it scrolls so that the current step is at the very bottom of the window every time the script advances to the next step.
How to replicate
1. You need a long enough script that it can't all fit in the script debugger window.
2. Run the script with the script debugger turned on.
3. Don't use the "Play" button. Use the "arrow down to rectangle" button instead. Keep doing this until you get down to the bottom of the window.
4. Obviously you don't want to run the next step if you can't see what it is! So scroll down in the window so the current step is near the top.
5. Use the "arrow down to rectangle" button to run the next step of your script.
6. Observe that the scroll position jumped so the current step is at the bottom and you can't see what comes next.
7. Feed swear jar. Return to step 4.
Workaround (if any) Manually scroll the window to the correct position every time a script step is executed. Or go back to FileMaker 15; it works fine there.