3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 14, 2017 5:58 AM by giuseppe.roccasanta

Script Editor Bug

giuseppe.roccasanta

FileMaker Pro Advanced 16 0 2 205

Windows 10 PRO 64

When I exit a comment in a script (clicking out with the mouse) the window of the script editor instantly disappears (goes in the back).

• 1. Re: Script Editor Bug
          TSGal

giuseppe.roccasanta:

Thank you for your post.

Using FileMaker Pro Advanced 16.0.2 on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, I am unable to replicate the issue.  This is what I have done:

1. I created a new script, pressed "#" to enter a comment, typed "Test", and clicked out of the script step (using the mouse).  The script window remained active, and I could enter a new script step.

2. I modified an existing script, added a new line, entered a comment ("Test"), and clicked out of the script.  Again, the script window remained active, and I could enter a new script step.

Does this issue occur for you with every script or just a specific script?  If it occurs for every script within a file, does the issue occur in a new file?

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: Script Editor Bug
            giuseppe.roccasanta

Thank you TSGal for your reply. I made some tests with hosted files and local files in more scripts.

Next week I will make some new tests and in case I will post a more documented report.

• 3. Re: Script Editor Bug
              giuseppe.roccasanta

Thank you TSGal for your reply. I made some tests with hosted files and local files in more scripts.

Next week I will make some new tests and in case I will post a more documented report.